Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: How weird are you?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 60% Weird
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
    <center>weird 4</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?

    But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>

    That *is* weird.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOOOOoo
    T
    T Boobie ROLLS..........

    OK just kidding!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been a waiter and I will read your diary (not that I would tell anyone)...but I do not always run yellows.......

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 40% Weird
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
    <center>weird 3</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    Normal enough to know that you're weird...

    But too damn weird to do anything about it!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still don't quite know which answers make you weird and which don't. Although I suspect that liking vanilla over chocolate is blasphemy to many women.

    And I never stiff waiters. Only once, when I was running low on money and had the steak and had like a 1.3 percent tip left. But, in my defense, the service wasn't that great either. And waiters get paid well enough in this country.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I chose the vanilla.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 60% Weird
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
    <center>weird 4</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?

    But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 30% Weird
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
    <center>weird 2</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    Not enough to scare other people...

    But sometimes you scare yourself.
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#98FB98" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    You Are 50% Weird
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#CAFBCA">
    <center>weird 3</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    Normal enough to know that you're weird...

    But too damn weird to do anything about it!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">How Weird Are You?</div>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You chose vanilla? I thought all women loved chocolate more. Or maybe that's a stereotype. Maybe not all women shriek at the sight of a mouse either. I keep wondering what makes you weird. It's a strange test. Does it matter if you sleep naked or not? And it's only natural to speed up at yellow. I think it's weird to slow down. Is that weird? Or is this just some random set of questions with a timer and the longer you take to mull them over, the weirder you are?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like chocolate just not chocolate ice cream. I slow for yellows unless I am to far in then I gas.

    i have to agree though...I want to know what kinda of curve these little quizzes are grading on???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •